Saturday, January 7, 2012

Night Photos

The moon has been so bright the last few night (not sure when the full moon is/was). And I should know since from my pillow, I can look straight up and see the moon shining through the trees in the window over my head.

When we got home from dinner/Lowes shopping last night, Matt noticed now pretty the sky was, so we got the camera and tripod out. This was around 10:30pm. Even with a few house lights on, it was so dark the auto-focus wouldn't work (lots of guess and check). I took close to 100 pictures. These were my favorites.






2 comments:

  1. love that third picture, is it retouched at all??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Just some contrast/brightness. Nothing else.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...