Thursday, January 7, 2010

Vanity Bench

I found this little gem at a flea market in Roxboro, NC over Thanksgiving weekend. It was in the basement, shoved under a table. I spotted it right away and instantly saw the potential. I forgot to take the before picture, but the fabric was kinda sad and faded. The wood finish needed some life brought back into it. My original plan was to paint it as well, but after recovering the cushion, I really liked the contrast between the pale blue and the dark wood. It now has such a chic and classic look to it. I would love to keep it, but I really have no place for it once we downsize. So, I am selling it for $40(OBO). I will gladly paint it if anyone would like for me to, but I just love warm wood tones. White would make it look much more casual and beachy, if that is your style.

Update-It has been sold!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...