Monday, November 16, 2009

Before and Afters




















New fabric on my patio table chairs. Old fabric was not outdoor fabric and had gotten mildewed, not to mention the boring color. It will sit in our future patio with my lime green antique glider.




















Cheap fan makeover. This is the only before photo I had. You can see how awful the scalloped globes are and you can't see the gold painted designs on the fan blades. But they were there, I promise. New modern globes at Lowes cost $5 each, but I found decent clear hammered-glass ones at a thrift store for 50 cents. The clear glass was awful, as I expected(because it does not filter the light), so $5 I bought a can of frosted spray paint. I also flipped the blades over to the plain side. Perfection! $7 fan makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...