Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell...I mean CHAIRS!

I know I said the last orange chair was a keeper, but I may have found a new love. I'm a sucker for old wood finishes. Up close you can see the beauty of this antique wood and you'll never guess where I found it!! GOODWILL! Yes, I know it doesn't have a seat, but that's the fun part because I wouldn't have kept the seat that was on there anyway.



















I imagine some old repurposed piece of fabric, like this quilt, but not so much white. That's just to give an idea of how you need to keep with the original style of the chair and find a fabric that looks as old as the finish. A search for the perfect fabric could take a while. I hope it will be one of those "know it when you see it" moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...